Bludit supports plugins to extend its functionalities.
Bludit comes with some preinstalled plugins. But not all are activated by default.
You can download additional plugins from the website Bludit Plugins.
How to install a plugin
- Download the zip file with the plugin.
- Uncompress the zip file.
- Copy the plugin folder into the folder
/bl-plugins/on the server.
How to activate and configure a plugin
- Go to the Admin panel, on the left sidebar go to Settings > Plugins.
- Look for the plugin on the list and click Activate.
- Most of the plugins allow some configurations when clicking Settings.