How to change the editor
Bludit by default uses TinyMCE Editor - a simple and clean HTML editor but you can also choose SimpleMDE which supports Markdown Code. TinyMCE and SimpleMDE are pre-installed on Bludit by default, both are plugins and you can find them in the plugin section.
How to change to SimpleMDE
- Log in into the Admin panel.
- Go to Plugins on the left menu.
- Find the plugin TinyMCE and click on the button Deactivate.
- Find the plugin SimpleMDE and click on the button Activate.
- Now you have enabled SimpleMDE as editor.