How to change the editor
By default, Bludit uses the TinyMCE Editor - a simple and clean HTML editor. But you can also choose SimpleMDE which supports Markdown Code. TinyMCE and SimpleMDE are pre-installed on Bludit by default; both are plugins and you can find them in the plugin section.
How to switch from TinyMCE to SimpleMDE
- Log in into the Admin panel.
- Go to Plugins on the left menu.
- Find the plugin TinyMCE and click on the Deactivate button.
- Find the plugin SimpleMDE and click on the button Activate button.
- You have now enabled SimpleMDE as your content editor.