How to change the editor
Bludit by default uses SimpleMDE Editor - a simple and clean editor for Markdown code but you can also choose TinyMCE which supports HTML Code and is more friendly. SimpleMDE and TinyMCE are pre-installed on Bludit by default, both are plugins and you can find it in the plugin section.
How to change to TinyMCE
- Log in into the Admin panel.
- Go to Plugins on the left menu.
- Find the plugin SimpleMDE and click on the button Deactivate.
- Find the plugin TinyMCE and click on the button Activate.
- Now you have enabled TinyMCE as editor.